SURF CAMP – VOLUNTEER
Place: Baleal, Portugal
Date: June 20 – August 20
Expected work hours: 36h/week
Do you want to be part of a skilled and enthusiastic team in one of Europe’s most beautiful and vibrant surf destinations?
Working with us at Magnus & Friends is a fun job in which we all care for each other and make sure everyone – workers and guests – enjoy a fun summer with lots of surf.
Your work responsibility is to help our weekly guests experience the best possible surf holiday by:
- Make and serve breakfast each morning to our guests.
- Clean the rooms, common areas, kitchen and toilets daily.
- Make sure to update the camp manager what needs to be bought, washed and fixed.
- Drive the surf bus in any occasion when transportation is needed (sometimes to the airport, sometimes to the beach, sometimes to town, etc.).
- On Sundays: Inventory kitchen ware and count sheets and towels.
Are you good at communicate?
Are you flexible, service minded and well organised?
Are you speaking English and/or Swedish fluent?
Do you have an eye for details and like to do that little extra for others?
Do you like to socialise, surf, and have fun?
Do you want to work in one of Europe’s most beautiful and vibrant surf destinations?
Do you have a driver license?
If so we would be happy to hear from you as soon as possible!
- Bed in our team accommodation
- Free access to surf equipment
- Join our yoga classes for free when possible
- Salary according to local standards
If this sounds like something for you, please send us a personal letter and CV to email@example.com