The ocean is our playground and we take care of it!

Sustainability is one of today’s most important topics. We always strive to make a positive impact on the environment and encourage others to do the same. Through our dedication and commitment, we show that we care and actively work for a better and more sustainable future for all.

We work with the global goals for sustainable development (UN’s Agenda 2030) and below we list the goals we primarily focus on.


We strive to create a welcoming and pleasant environment where activities such as surfing, yoga, walks, and cycling promote both physical and mental well-being.

With us, there is the opportunity to challenge yourself and grow. Our surf trips aim to provide moments of complete presence and harmony with nature, spreading joy and calmness in the body.

By sharing experiences with others and enjoying the proximity of the sea, we build strong relationships that extend far beyond the journey itself.

Good health and well-being
Ocean and marine resources

Our playground

With 70% of our planet covered by oceans, over three billion people depend on its biodiversity for their livelihoods. How we manage the oceans is therefore crucial for humanity and for mitigating the negative effects of climate change. For us at Magnus & Friends, the ocean is our playground and the biggest source of inspiration, making it incredibly important to protect.

We have beach cleanups every week with our guests to clear the beach of plastic. We recycle and minimize our use of plastic as much as possible to contribute to a sustainable environment. We organize transfers with the possibility of carpooling to reduce our emissions and promote eco-friendly travel.

All are equally valuable

All people should be given equal rights, opportunities, and treatment regardless of gender. Gender equality is fundamental to achieving a fair and inclusive world where everyone has equal worth and where all can contribute to societal development on equal terms.

We at Magnus & Friends believe that gender equality between women and men is a prerequisite for sustainable and peaceful development. Our philosophy is that surfing is for everyone. According to the SFIA Single Sport Report 2021, 65% of all surfers are men, and the remaining 35% are women. We encourage and empower women to embrace surf culture. In this way, we create opportunities for everyone, regardless of gender, to become more independent and confident in the waves.

Gender equality
Sustainable cities and communities

Protect local livelihoods

Promoting local products and communities is a crucial factor for sustainability. When we choose to buy locally produced goods, we not only contribute to reducing transportation distances and the environmental impact, but we also support local businesses and promote economic growth at the local level.

We collaborate with local businesses, such as a bakery where we buy fresh bread every morning, taxi companies, yoga instructors, massage studios, and restaurants. We also contribute annually to the Zelmerlöw & Björkmans Foundation and Kensweds important work. In total, we have contributed to raising a quarter of a million and aim for even more in the future!

Learn more about Zelmerlöw & Björkmans Foundation here.